Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playdates!


For the past few weeks, we have been meeting with some other stay at home moms every Thursday. We all congregate at our house in the den, then begin our music class. I've been using songs and chants from "Music Play" curriculum. I studied this in college and have been excited teaching it as a class for my kids and friends. We've had a great time with lots of music babble and development! After the class we all have lunch and play outside. I just LOVE seeing all the kids get along and play together. God is so good!


Next month, one of the girls has offered to teach three PE classes for us. We can't wait!

1 comment:

Susanna Rose said...

Oh...how awesome! I would love it if Micah and Ellie could be part of something like this! They are so into music...they'd love it! Too bad it would be just a little bit of a treck!;)