Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Amicalola Falls

Two weekends ago, we ventured out for a hike at Amicalola Falls. It was our first time seeing the falls and the first big hike we;ve done with the kids. The weather was great and the kids did pretty well. Rachel hiked half-way up the trail and was carried the rest of the time. Josh made it up 175 stairs and then wanted to be carried for the next 425 stairs. I can't blame him. Both were carried on the way down and they highly enjoyed that. We got a great workout and enjoyed being in God's wonderful creation.





On our way home I twisted Jason's arm so we could stop at Burt's Pumkin Patch. We had just seen it from the road and I had him turn around. Had I been driving the car would have immediately gone to the left : ) The pumkins were HUGE! I'm not sure what type these are but they definietly stand out with their size and brightness. We made it home with two and some squash for eating.


No comments: