Monday, June 9, 2008

Today is delivery day...

Well, I think so. I called the hospital this morning to make sure there was availibility for me to come in for my scheduled induction at 8:30am. They looked at there updated list for the day, saw my name, and it was crossed off! Evidently their records said that I had a baby on the 4th; very bizare espcially since I didn't schedule the induction with the doctor until the 5th. So, I assured the woman over the phone that YES, I still have a baby inside of me and am eager to deliver. She told me that I can now come in at 11:00am.


So far we have had a relaxing morning, went to Panera for breakfast, and are waiting for time to pass by. Just wanted to give you guys an update. We will post any news once she's born, or incase things are delayed again. Here's a picture of Josh right after he was born. I was going through these pictures yesterday and was just amazed at how big he is now. Wow, what an amazing creation that God gave us! We can't wait to meet Rachel!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet her! Good luck with delivery. Will be praying for you!

The Chic Mom said...

We are so very happy for you and we have you and your family in our prayers. We hope you have a safe and easy delivery. Laurel can't wait to see her new cousin!
Thinking of you,
Patti and Laurel

Anonymous said...

When your page first came up I thought that was a picture of Rachel already! But then I read on to find out it was Josh. I have been thinking of you and praying for you today!

bethany

Kate said...

I hope things are going smoothly right now and you aren't in too much pain! Or maybe Rachel was a fast one and slipped right out! Can't wait to hear.

Susanna Rose said...

Am excitedly awaiting news of her arrival!:)