Sunday, June 22, 2008

Four Wonderful Years!

Thursday, June 19th, Jason and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We got to go on a lovely date to Aqua Terra with Rachel while Jason's mom took care of Josh. They both did great. Rachel slept all the way through our date until the dessert came. I guess that means she's got a sweet tooth.




Anyway, it's amazing looking at our family now and thinking back when it was just the two of us. I loved the first two years and equally embrace and love these two years we've had with Josh and now Rachel. I can't wait to see what life will be like 4 more years from now, and then four more, and four more, etc. I'm so thankful to be married to my best friend!





Love you honey!!!!!!

3 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Congrats guys! We're excited to see the way God is blessing you and your growing family!:)

Kate said...

Congratulations! And beautiful picture by the way! We have so much in common...our 4th anniv is next Feb!

Elaine said...

So glad Aqua Terra worked out for the 4 year marker! Rachel's a girl after my own heart if she's got a sweet tooth! :)