Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Wombmate


I am currently 37.5 weeks pregnant and enjoying my wombmate, Joshua Derrick Vinson. His due date to this new world is Febuary 11th though I have a feeling that he may be arriving late. They say this is common for first time moms and based on our calculations he's due Feb. 20th. We'll just have to wait and see; only God knows when he's to arrive! Jason and I are very excited to meet our son face-to-face any day now. We look forward to seeing, touching, hearing, and smelling Josh outside of his womb.

Since I've been pregnant I've been asked those common pregnancy questions- How big are you? How are you feeling? How much do you weigh? and What do you look like? Well, I'm happy to say pregnancy has been great! All in all, I have felt well and still look normal! So to all those wondering, I'm including some photos to answer those questions. The first one here is me, Josh, and Gentoo from two weeks ago.

No comments: