Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The chair.

We've done a great job to save money in different ways for preparing for Josh's arrival. Family and friends have been very generous for providing for Josh from clothes to diapers to beautiful handmade items and more. We got Josh's crib and changing table from a woman in Buckhead who posted the items for sale on craiglist (I'm a huge fan now! Check it out sometime if you haven't). Then, just yesterday we got the chair.

From the beginning, this has been a big item that I have searched long and hard over, weighing the options and expenses for a glider, a recliner, or just a plain rocking chair. Just before Christmas, Jason and I made a visit to New Baby Products in Snellville and our decision was made- we found the chair. It was soft and lush, had enough head support (a big factor for me!), and just overall the super-duper comfortable. Jason agreed as well. So, we ordered the chair and was told it would be ready on Feb. 12th. Great, but not so great... My due date, if you remember, is Feb. 11th! So, I just got over the fact that I would have to wait and be patient for this item to come in. I expected it would arrive when Josh arrives, if not later. However, the chair came in last Friday and just yesterday my wonderful neighbors, Stephanie and Scotlon, helped us pick it up. Sorry you can't all try it out, but here are some pictures of it.

No comments: