Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Play time

I am in love when the kids are super happy and content playing by themselves with something they found or came up with; something that was started from them. Sometimes I will direct them to do this or do that but I absolutely love it when I don't have to do anything. I know that sounds lazy, but they can entertain themselves and have a blast.

Below is one afternoon where they were playing dress up with their conductor uniform. They have an Elmo book that taught them about the train, the conductor, and needing tickets to ride. Rachel was walking around saying, "Tickets please."

Another common game Josh will do is create a pile or line of pillows to do somersaults on. Ever since we went to a gymnastics party he has been crazy into this.




No comments: