Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Edisto Beach Day 4 and 5


As you can see Rachel had lots of fun in the sun at the beach. She also maintains a great appetite for food which we are thankful for. Below, Josh and his cousin were busy being pirates. They had a lot of fun playing together. So thankful for family!
The last day of our vacation, Jason and I got to go out for a boat trip with my Mom's friend. We rode to Beaufort for lunch and enjoyed the peaceful wind capped day.

On our way out of town we stopped at a local grocery that was on a farm. Josh had fun picking some zinnias for me. Aren't they just as beautiful as him?

1 comment:

Susanna Rose said...

Wow...looks like a picture perfect get away!!! That's great that Rachel eats so well and likes fruit! Ellie eats very well but unfortunately, would be very happy to live on carbs most of the time!;) You look great too! Thanks for your comments on my blog...they always really encourage me! I hope we can get together with you guys again some time...I will definitely let you know next time we are in Atlanta and maybe we can work something out!:)