Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!


Easter weekend was simply beautiful this year. God's glory was shining through all the flowers and budding trees and was such a great reminder of the fact that He has risen!

For Easter this year we celebrated at different churches since I played cello downtown and Jason had to help out at our church so things were a little different. We will plan differently for next year since we all missed each other. We joined back together at our house for lunch with friends and family. After the services, the kids participated in an egg hunt at church and then loaded up on candy before coming home (sometimes I wish everyone would use raisins- wouldn't that be great?! BTW- I do eat candy and so do my kids. I'm just saying wouldn't it be nice?)



At home we had a yummy lunch and a super cute bunny cake that my friend made. Since company came over for the lunch I had to clean and had an excuse to take photos of the house. So I posted a few below. For some reason I didn't hit all the rooms. It must have been because of napping or messes. We still have a lot more changes to do to make it our home, but it already looks 10x better than before. Trust me- the wallpaper is all gone!


Dining Room
Great Room and kitchen in back
(we've updated the light fixture since I took this)

More Kitchen

Josh's Room

No comments: