Monday, June 15, 2009

Rachel's Birthday!

It is hard to believe that she's been with us for a year now. It really seems longer. I can barely remember life before her when it was just Josh. I guess that's because Josh was only with us for a few months until we knew that Rachel was coming. Life before Josh was different, but the addition of another child doesn't change life that much. It just adds to our everyday joys.

Rachel has been such a wonderful little girl. As I've said in the past on this blog, I love how she cuddles up with a blanket and will instantly suck her thumb. I love how she squishes up her face and smiles; a classic Rachel face different from Josh. I love how she loves others especially her Daddy and brother. We love you Rachel!


Rachel trying her 1st ever chocolate chip cupcake
when her Nanna and Gee were in town.

It was gone in no time and she was begging for more!

On her actual birthday, we headed to the park.

Rachel in her birthday dress.

She was still a little sleepy from just waking up from her morning nap.

But she soon woke up!
Whee! I love the swings!

At the playground in a dress?

Enjoying cupcakes! Notice the one person who has one already.
I had to stop him from eating three!

Rachel tasting the candle.

Yummy!
This is better!

Playing in the grass. About time for a nap.

What a great 1st birthday!

No comments: