Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weekend Wedding in Charleston, SC

This past weekend we ventured to Charleston, SC for a weekend wedding. My lifetime friend Meredith got married to Mark on Folly Beach. Below are some photos from the trip. Unfortuntaely, we are missing great shots because our camera battery died while at the beach. I hope to get some emailed to me though and will post them when I receive them.



Downtown Charleston









Palmetto Pride



Rachel and Me



BeBe and Josh


Josh all ready for the wedding



Rachel and I



Our family



Jason and Josh


The Bride and Groom




"Ah, this sand feels good!"



Meredith and Mark's new house!

BeBe and Rachel



Meredith and Mark



Regis and Meredith


Meredith and I

1 comment:

the Hat Lady said...

Made me nostalgic looking at those Charleston pics! Josh's outfit was so cute!