Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sicily


So, we went to Sicily back in March and while I did my best to post photos as soon as we got back, I reached my maximum limit on picasa and couldn't upload any more pictures. So... it has taken us a while to find space for our online albums and now we have one at this address. I hope to eventually post comments of all the beautiful scenario and yummy foods we enjoyed, but this will have to suffice for now since I am quite behind and can't stand it much longer. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

I saw all your pictures on Facebook and all I can say is WOW! I want to go there now!;)

Speaking of trips I want to go on, Rick and I dream of going to Ireland for our 10th anniversary...we'll have to talk with you guys about the places you went to while you were there! I remember thinking everything looked so beautiful in the pictures I saw from your trip!

Unknown said...

Great pics Kimmie!! I hope to get a chance to catch up with you soon and hear all about it!