Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rachel's 1st Haircut


You would think our daughter would have had a haircut by now, but no. It didn't happen until she was 2.5 years old. Over the Christmas holidays we were visiting my Mom and she was helping with the kids after bath time. She took Rachel into her bathroom and decided to pamper her some by brushing her hair and blow drying it. But then she asked, "Would you mind if I cut Rachel's hair?" First off, this was my Mom's first profession and she had some experience cutting hair especially little girls, me for example. So, I said okay.

I had enjoyed how long Rachel's hair had gotten and the natural layering she had as well as her curls and blond hair. God is so creative and amazing and created such a beautiful Rachel. I never thought I would have a blond girl!

No comments: