Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving at the beach!


This Thanksgiving our destination was Myrtle Beach for two reasons. Jason's parents had a place to stay there and his Uncle Russell would be able to come and visit from NC after just getting back from Afghanistan. This visit with family was a huge answer to pray.




We took several family photos but could not get one decent one with both kids looking at the camera. (Urgh) I still haven't gotten the Christmas cards together but was hoping we would get a picture from this trip. I guess it might just have to be one of Jason and I then insert the kids beside us. Below were some of my favorites though that I had to post. Josh enjoyed pretending to be a pirate and put seashells on his eyes like Daddy. Such boys.


For those of you that don't know. The day after Thanksgiving is important for shopping but also for the Carolina Clemson Game. As you can see from our sweaters, I am a Gamecock fan and Jason is a Clemson fan. In case you're not a football fan, it's still important to know that the Gamecocks won this year. Go Gamecocks!





Thank you God for bringing us all safely together.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun. Merry Christmas!

Andria said...

Hi Kim! It was fun to "read" from you on my blog! Your pictures are great! I can't believe how big Rachel is! I hope you are doing well and I will add you to my "reader" so I look forward to catching up via your blog :)