Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playtime!

A few weeks ago, my friend Susanna came down to visit. Josh and her son, Micah, had a lot of fun together as the picture shows. Our daughters got to enjoy some time together but unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them. (Let me know if you have some Susanna.)

We're thankful you were able to come over and visit!



These next photos were taken at an indoor play area in Buford, Imaginations at Play.


Rachel playing at our house.

Last week over Spring Break, we met a friend at Edventure, a children's museum in Columbia.



Below is Lauren's daughter, Allie, and Josh drumming away!

Enjoying the sand.


Josh LOVED this conveyor belt thingy.

Shopping in the kids grocery store.


Rachel stretching her legs.

Josh helping crank and move the car.
Did I mention? He LOVES trucks, cars, and trains.


We had a blast! Thanks for meeting us Lauren and Allie!

1 comment:

Susanna Rose said...

CUTE pictures! We had so much fun with you guys! I don't have any pictures either of the two girls together but I have several adorable ones of the boys together and some of Rachel by herself. I'll post them!:)