Sunday, March 1, 2009

Josh's New Do


Since this is what he looked like one day after getting up from his nap, I figured it might be time to get a real haircut (not to downsize the one you gave him Mom, but it was about a year ago). I had been wanting to go for months now, but was reluctant. I was worried about not having enough time with Josh and was afraid Rachel would need all my attention. I decide not to worry, packed some snacks, and headed to the kids salon last Friday. It went well.




Oh. I should mention the boo-boo on his face. No, he did not get this from the stylist or at the salon. This was an incident that occurred the previous day. Josh somehow drove his rhinoceros rider into the garage over two stairs into the cement. Fortunately this was the worst of the damage and he was fine. Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking his hair looked shorter when I saw him today. Lookin good, Josh!
-bethany

Kate said...

He is SO cute. Seriously. Haircut or not! He sure is looking like a "kid" these days. Sorry to hear about his incident :) I can relate! Hope we see you guys soon.