Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful for Family




Everyday I am thankful for the blessings God has given me. At the top of that list is my family. I'm thankful for how sweet my little toddler is when he gives out kisses I haven't asked asked for, how he smiles at me, how he cares for his sister and how he's learning to serve others. I'm thankful for the bundle of joy I have sitting in my lap right now watching my every move, Miss Rachel. She's full of smiles, easy to tickle, growing up fast, and sleeps through the night- yeah! I'm thankful for my husband and best friend, Jason; for the humor he brings to our relationship and family, for cooking and helping out, and so much more. Lastly, I'm thankful my friends and family who answer my questions, encourage, support and love me. Thank you!



Unfortunately we didn't take that many family photos. I'm sorry. Here are some though. Compare this one to last year of Josh.




Ace teaching Josh how to build





Our 1st Trip to the Zoo!


2 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Rachel's getting more and more beautiful! Love her sitting in the pan too! How blessed you are!:)

Nyco Herzog said...

You guys look great. And so happy!