Friday, February 29, 2008

Life of a Toddler

I think this is the period where I start calling "my baby," a toddler. Jason and I are really enjoying this period of Josh's life right now. I'm not sure if it's because we know we have another baby coming soon or because Josh is beginning to communicate and listen to us more even though he can't fully walk or talk.

I've started reading "Shepherding a Child's Heart" and oh boy do they have some stories in there. After reading one story last night I asked Jason, did you ever bounce on the sofa when you were a kid? His comment, "probably so." Just then I began imagining Josh doing this and remembered, oh I did it too!

Josh's recent love is our "safe" cabinet drawer that I let him raid. This week he figured out how to get his entire body in it too, but then got stuck and cried for help. Here are a few shots from this week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susanna Rose said...

Kim,

Thanks for your comment! First off, Josh is absolutely beautiful (hope you don't mind me saying that!;) and looks so much like a little boy now and definitely not like a baby anymore! Also, I'm so excited for you guys that you're having a daughter next and I love the name Rachel! We're finding out the sex of our little one tomorrow (I'm 22 wks now) and, well, I must admit I would love to find out we're having a girl this time too but anyways, I'll be excited for a second rambunctious little boy too! :)

Susanna